Copyright © 2015, Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV
Welcome to the Internet site of the Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All materials contained on the Railtechniek Site are the copyrighted property of Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV, with the agreement of authors and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, publications, trade names, and trade dress (slogans, logos, mottos) are proprietary of Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV, or its consultants. No material from the Railtechniek Site that is operated, licensed, or controlled by Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except for personal, noncommercial, education purposes use, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of Railtechniek Site services, publications, or brands, and (iv) you do not download quantities of publications to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from the Railtechniek Site.
In the event you download software from the Railtechniek Site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV or third-party licensors who created this material for your personal, noncommercial home use only. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV does not transfer the title of the Software to you. You own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but Railtechniek SRL Moldova (or its third-party licensors) retain full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, auction, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-readable form. Every analysis or research will be reproduced only with the agreement of authors.
The following is a list of the House Rules of conduct for the Railtechniek Site. By using the Railtechniek Site you agree not to do any of the following:
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV deems to be: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); (d) in contradiction of the UN Convention on the Human Rights and countries’ Constitutions where Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV operates; or that (e) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without his/her express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation;
- Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any forum for commercial purposes of any kind, post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," and "flooding" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
- Delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme. Additionally, you may use it for noncommercial purposes only. You must furnish your actual e-mail address or mobile phone number in order to send materials/messages. Any business use, "remailing," or other high-volume application is strictly prohibited. You are not permitted to send messages using an automated program. Articles, comments and other materials may not contain inappropriate language or images or copyrighted material (without the consent of the copyright holder) or encourage illegal activity.
All materials that violate these guidelines will not be delivered. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV reserves the right to remove any material, and if Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV deems appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, any material, including message, e-mail, or posting, that is in violation of these House Rules. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV also reserves the right to remove messages, e-mails, or postings that do not pertain to the designated topic or theme of the Site. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV also reserves the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using the Railtechniek Site in violation of any law, whether domestic or international.
CONTENT LINKED TO Railtechniek Site
Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on sites that link to or from the Railtechnik Site. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any services that you receive from sites that link to or from Railtechnique Site or third-party content on Railtechniek sites. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including personal information) you might be requested to give by any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV with respect to such sites and third-party content. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV strongly encourages you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline communications with any of these third parties with which Railtechniek Site is just a partner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RAILTECHNIQUE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, Railtechniek Site OR PUBLICATIONS OR FUNCTIONS ON SAID SITE, EVEN IF RAILTECHNIEK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Railtechniek Site is edited and operated by Railtechniek SRL Moldova. Railtechniek van Herwijnen Group BV makes no representation that publications on Railtechniek Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Railtechniek Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.